- Recruiting process and adaptation: working with job boards, recruitment agencies, social media; creating and revising job descriptions; interviewing; managing new employee assimilation, probation period control
- Development and maintenance of HR brand: organization of internal corporate activities and events, participation in IT meet-ups, job fairs and other events, creating content for corporate newsletters
- Payroll and benefit administration
- Coordination with contractors.
- 1+ year of HR experience in IT / Telecom
- Ability to work independently, ability to take responsibility for own results
- Higher education
- Strong communication skills
- Pro-active and positive personality.
- diverse tasks
- team-based work
- 8-hour working day (9:00 to 18:00)
- 1 month probation period
- official employment, benefits and guarantees in accordance with the Labor Code of Russian Federation, declared salary;
- vacations at convenient time (28 days per year);
- broad VHI program (medical care in leading clinics of Novosibirsk)
- company’s payment for swimming
- cozy and spacious office, powerful HW, modern software, comfortable chairs, fragrant coffee and much more.
Would be an asset
- Bachelor degree in IT or Psychology
- Basic knowledge of 1C: Payroll and HR management.
Send us your CV at email@example.com